Rusticeden knows the importance of your data and is committed to protecting its privacy and security. That is why it is important for us to provide you in an integrated and practical manner with the information related to the processing of your personal data as data subjects (users of the rusticeden.ro website, customers, potential customers, consumers, potential consumers) within this Personal Data Processing Policy, applicable for the purposes listed below.
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, Rusticeden administers in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about you, in the context of visiting the site and purchasing Rusticeden products under the brand: rusticeden.ro, or other partner brands.
By ticking the fact that you agree with the General Conditions and the Personal Data Processing Policy or, as the case may be, by continuing to use our website and services after reading this Policy, you agree to this Personal Data Processing Policy personal.
1. The purposes for which we collect and process your personal data
Rusticeden collects and processes your personal data for the following processing purposes:
A. Administration, improvement and implementation of the products and services provided by the rusticeden.ro website
B. Commercial activities of product sales, including realization, administration and development of product sales on the website www.rusticeden.ro, administration of customer accounts, research / market studies, statistics.
C. Advertising, marketing and advertising, activities to promote Rusticeden services, running promotional campaigns, sending newsletters (informative bulletins), tracking and monitoring service sales and consumer behavior.
D. Post-sales activities, including customer relations services, informing users/customers regarding the evaluation of the services offered (including the evaluation of the services on the website – www.rusticeden.ro), improving the quality of repair and maintenance services of the products sold through the activity carried out within the Call Center service; performing service intervention, product replacements.
E. For evidentiary purposes in connection with the above and archiving activities.
2. The categories of personal data we process
To achieve the above purposes, we process the following categories of personal data:
A. For the administration, improvement and realization of the products and services provided by the website www.rusticeden.ro:
B. For commercial activities of sales of products and services, including realization, administration and development of sales, including online sales on the website www.rusticeden.ro, administration of customer accounts, research / market studies, statistics:
– name, surname, address (domicile/residence), personal code, e-mail, date and place of birth, delivery addresses.
C. For advertising, marketing and advertising, activities to promote Rusticeden services, running promotional companies, sending newsletters (informative bulletins), tracking and monitoring sales and consumer behavior.
– name and surname, date and place of birth, phone/fax, e-mail, address (domicile/residence), habits/preferences/behavior – in addition, Rusticeden processes data consisting of the personal numerical code and the series and number of the strict identity document to identify the winners of promotional campaigns (if they are to take place) and to comply with the requirements of tax legislation. Also, some of this data is required as a unique identifier of the person depending on the type of contest/promotion/app/game they are participating in.
D. For post-sales activities, including customer relations services, informing users/customers regarding the evaluation of products and services offered by Rusticeden, improving the quality of products and services within the Call Center service:
– name and surname, date and place of birth, telephone/fax, e-mail, address (domicile/residence), voice, habits/preferences/behaviour, other data resulting from the evaluation of products by customers – in addition, Rusticeden processes data relating to: personal code, identity document series and number, bank data, only for situations where replacement of Services occurs.
E. For evidentiary purposes in connection with the above activities and archiving: the storage of personal data mentioned for the above purposes in order to maintain records related to the activities carried out, for the protection of legal rights and the exercise of other rights according to the law and contracts concluded, the fulfillment of any archiving requirements, in accordance with the legal provisions.
Personal data benefiting from a special protection regime, such as the personal numerical code, series and number of the identity document, will be collected and processed under limiting conditions and in accordance with the legal provisions to ensure compliance with the applicable rules in the field of data protection with look at them. The provision of personal data is necessary for SC Rusticeden. to carry out the activities listed above. A refusal on your part to provide us with this data could attract the impossibility on the part of Rusticeden. to provide you with said services, information, respond to your requests or perform any other activities listed above.
3. Who we disclose your personal data to
In order to achieve one or more of the purposes mentioned above, Rusticeden may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
– Rusticeden’s contractual partners (such as companies with which Rusticeden is in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them, guaranteeing that this data is kept safe and that the provision of this personal information is according to law),
– service providers (marketing, courier services, payment/banking services or other services), including entities that assist Rusticeden in data processing as proxies, insurers, public authorities (Prosecution, Police, courts and other bodies) ability of the state), on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests, to other companies in the same group as Rusticeden as well as you as a data subject in the context of exercising your right of access.
The data recorded by rusticeden.ro are not sold to third parties and are used only for the purpose of improving rusticeden.ro services.
4. By reading the present Policy, you have become aware of the fact that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, respectively:
• to be informed about the processing of your personal data, according to the law;
• access to your personal data;
• intervention on your personal data;
• not to be subject to an automatic individual decision;
• to object to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data in accordance with the law – in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right can be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification ;
• to refer to justice in case of violations of the relevant legislation.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to Rusticeden by accessing the contact form at the address www.rusticeden.ro/contact or you can write to us at the following postal address: str. Adresa Locatie Magazin Online or by e-mail contact@rusticeden .US
You can object at any time and without justification to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by sending it to Rusticeden. (by accessing the contact form at the address rusticeden.ro/contact/ or at the postal address: str. Adresa Locatie Magazin Online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), of a written, dated and signed request in this regard . In this case, your request should be forwarded to the specialized department of Rusticeden; you may receive a message confirming that your option has been scored, as well as any other necessary information as appropriate.
5. Special provisions related to minors
Rusticeden does not track the processing of personal data of minors in its data processing activities. Special care is taken to ensure that any processing of personal data of minors is carried out in accordance with legal requirements and in strictly determined cases.
Rusticeden does not carry out promotional marketing activities directly towards minors.
Minors who have not reached the age of 14 are not allowed to request products and services or any communications on the Rusticeden website, or participate in Rusticeden contests or campaigns, unless this is done on behalf of the minor by the legal representative or guardian the minor in question, according to the law.
Minors who have reached the age of 14 may purchase products or services and request and receive communications from Rusticeden only with the consent of their legal representative or guardian, as required by law.
Also, any person who provides us with personal data through the site or other applications or devices covered by this Policy guarantees that they are of legal age or of full legal capacity.
Any collection or processing of personal data of minors will be carried out only in accordance with the law, and taking into account the above.
6. Duration of data processing
It will generally be determined by the moment of exercising your right to opposition, under the conditions of art. 15 para. 2 of Law no. 677/2001. Exception: For commercial data, the duration of data processing is 5 years, as a rule, or until the exercise of the right of opposition. Rusticeden may also store personal data for such a longer period, for evidentiary and archival purposes.
At the same time, the storage of personal data for a longer period of time can be done for statistics, service improvement, customer account administration, research / market studies.
7. Other information
Please check this Personal Data Processing Policy every time you use our website in order to always be informed about it.
At the end of the processing operations, the recorded data may be archived, in whole or in part, for statistics, service improvement, customer account administration, research / market studies., provided that they will be used for purposes similar to those provided in this document.